
Meredith is 7 months old, and the sweetest baby you've ever seen. Yeah, yeah . . . everybody says that about their baby. Except me. If you know me, you know I try to be pretty realistic. Meredith is truly exceptional. She cries--no, fusses--just moments a day. I could leave her in her crib or highchair and forget about her (and often do, tra-la-la . . .) and she never makes a peep. She's such a good girl, patiently sitting on the sidelines as I tend to the demands of the other two, pleasantly going along with whatever her 3 and 4 year old sisters throw at her. (I mean that literally). Always cheerful. Always happy. You look at her--she smiles. Look--smile. She lights everything up and makes everyone laugh. Our little MereBear.
So here's photos of our Number Three. Whereas Mallory was, as a baby, photographed every day of her life, and Madeline, every significant day, poor little Meredith is lucky to be spotted in the background of the few pictures we take these days. At least I have some.

No comments:
Post a Comment